Financial Aid


As an ISMS student, you are eligible to apply for private educational loans. U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and Canadian citizens are eligible to apply without a co-signer, as long as they are credit worthy, or with a co-signer. It is highly recommended to apply with a co-signer.  


The following are helpful links regarding financial aid and student loans.

The United States


Learn about the different types of education loans, including student, parent, and consolidation loans.


Repays education loans for physicians, nurses, and scientists who conduct research at the NIH.

 Loan forgiveness

A comprehensive guide for student loan borrowers with defaulted student loans.




Private institutions